Thursday, April 25, 2013

Three Months of Flowers and a Pierced Pen

I have been bad about blogging and got behind in posting my hexies for The Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap

These are for the month of February. These are the ones I sent my partner:

These are the ones my partner sent me:

These are for my partner in March:

These are the ones my partner sent me:

These are the ones I sent to my partner for April. I have not received any yet. 

On another note...this is what happens to a safety pen when you run it over quilting. There are three pictures from different angles to see the damage. You should have seen what was left of my needle in the machine. NOT MUCH! 

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Love all the hexie goodness! They are all so pretty. I hope you didn't mess up your machine running over that pin head - wow! I have occassionally sewn the plastic flower head pins fast into a seam, but never this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hexie's. I just joined a hexie group and I am really excited to get my first package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, Do you sew the paper to the fabric on your hexies or have you already removed the paper. These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! Check out that pin! The hexies are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete