Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hands2Help 2013

Once again our fearless leader Sarah Craig from Confessions of a Fabric Addict has started another challenge to have quilters donate of their love of quilting to those who need a quilty hug. Welcome to Hands2Help 2013. 


This year she is asking for quilts for Happy Chemo. It is an ongoing project by  Emily of Em's Scrapbag. All if the quilts donated to this cause will be given to Chemo patients. Men, women, and sadly children also. I am donating two quilts to this cause. Cancer in a "thing" in my family like it is in most. I feel my heart pulled here. The other place you can donate quilts to is Quilts Beyond Borders. This fall they are donating quilts to Ethiopia and Romania. 

Go check out the above link to Confessions of a Fabric Addict to get all the details for this wonderful challenge. Of course there will be things to share and prizes to win. But mostly this is about sharing what we love most QUILTING to those who need a great quilty hug!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely posting and look forward to seeing the quilts you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing what quilts you make this year. How would you like to swap jelly roll strips for one of the quilts . We could exchange 20 strips and and then add the rest of the strips from our stash. Let me know if you want to swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing one quilt for Happy Chemo. It is an issue close to my heart. My daughter is in the midst of chemo herself.

    ReplyDelete