Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Liebster Blog Award Redo!

Sorry everybody, I had to redo this post. it seems I made some mistakes.

Wow I am so excited. I won an award. Over at BillieBee's Blog she has awarded me:


Here is a little info on it!

The Liebster is given to blogs that deserve to be recognized, but have less than 200 followers.
And of course, the award comes with a few rules.

1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now I am off to see who's day I can make a little brighter!!

OK I am back. I have about 25 blogs that fit the rules. These are the ones I have picked. I wish I could give you all an award.

Calculating Quilter
K's Quilting Korner
IslandLife Quilts
THE MODERN DIARY
The BunkHouse


Thank you for picking me Billie!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment