Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another Year of Schnibbles!

I am so excited to be a part of
Another Year of Schnibbles
 put on by Sinta at PINK PINCUSHION and Sherri at A Quilting Life. I had a lot of fun last year. I order my pattern late and only really worked on it today. It came together VERY quickly. I love it. This year I am only using fabric I have on hand. The only fabric I am allowing myself to buy for this is solids. I use a lot of white and black. I hope you have a good time hopping over to these two blogs tomorrow to see the Schnibbles Parade. 

Here is my finished top!!

Oh and here is the reason for my blog silence. 

On January 18th I started watching my little nephew. He is a sweety. His name is Jayden and he is 2 months old. I am having so much fun with him. Chat with you soon.

TTFN 

5 comments:

  1. I love your new blog look! Very ready for spring. Way to go on putting your Schnibble together to quickly. And, hey family first - what a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a handsome guy! I'd be taking a blog break and having fun with him too. :-) Love your Full House!~ very spring looking. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind the quilt ~ Jayden's a little cutie!

    Okay, your little village is pretty wonderful too. I love the blue sky, all the black roofs and the black border. It's absolutely terrific. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used black as sashing! It really adds to the quilt! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great. I love how these Schnibbles came out in the various fabric choices I saw. This dark one looks nice!

    ReplyDelete